.

.
Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tutu cute!

My daughter is my addiction. I have an obsession shopping for her and making her things. She is my world! Here are some portraits I snapped of her hanging at the park in her little tutu I made her. I think she is finally letting me accessorize again. It was easy when she was a little bebe, but as she grew into a little tot things got torn off. Let me cross my fingers little Miss Laila bean let's me have some fun with fashion.
fyi. Anyone wanting a tutu (it's fun for Halloween or any occassion really, Laila will be sporting one for her soon to be buddy Aiden's mommy's baby shower.) Feel free to contact me, and of course to capture the precious moments of your little babe or tot wearing it.






2 sweet words.:

Rebecca Lisiewski said...

Absolutely adorable!

Heather said...

She looks so cute in her tutu!!! Great job, mama!!

Post a Comment