.

.
Monday, September 13, 2010

Bride and Groom...again.

Heather and Dusty have been married almost 3 years. They decided to have a little fun and do a "trash the dress" type shoot for their anniversary. This had to be one of the most fun shoots I have ever done. We went all over town and got lots of attention from random people for the "newlyweds". Wanted to share some portraits with you, there is MANY more. It was hard for me to decide which ones to share on my blog, but here they are. Stay tuned for more on my facebook site.



















2 sweet words.:

Heather39 said...

This couple looks AWESOME! haha! Thanks so much Kim! We had tons of fun, and the previews look amazing:) Kudos to you!

Unknown said...

Hey I know that couple (my son and DIL!). Great pictures!

Post a Comment