.

.
Sunday, March 21, 2010

Photography 365 Day Challenge.

Thanks to my best friend Becca and her wonderful ideas I have decided to do the photography challenge. We have both been wanting to get into photography for a while now and wanting to start a business together, but unfortunantly it is hard considering we are hundreds of miles away. We have the same camera, sames lenses...so we each practice and work hard at it. I am going to attempt to take a picture each day of things I have been practicing on and blog it. It will force me into practicing more on different objects and people. As you all know I enjoy being behind the camera (and infront of it at times!). I am always up for new challenges and would love to take pictures of precious children, families, couples, pets, and just simply everyday living.

1 sweet words.:

Rebecca Lisiewski said...

Yes! This is going to be fun! I can't wait to begin this challenge with you. Keep up the great work, you're awesome!

Post a Comment